Sendra Boots 8325 Tang Western riding boot with Merino sheepskin lining- Brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Last:||PALM (Women) / LAM (Men)|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 30 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||approx. 36 cm (measured at size 40)|
|Specials:||Frame Stiched (GOODYEAR WELTED) Real Lambfur|
Sendra Boots Western Riding Boot 8325 Palm-Lam Evolution Tang - Brown!
Cool outside, warm inside
The Palm Lauren Evolution Tang Western riding boots from Sendra Boots are lined with genuine merino sheepskin and will keep you cosy and warm. The Farm Boots will also captivate you with their functionality and cool used look.
And: thanks to the lambskin lining, you won't get cold feet even at low temperatures!
Thanks to the genuine merino sheepskin lining and the water-repellent leather, your feet will stay warm and dry even at low temperatures. The hide filling is also extremely breathable and thus ensures a pleasant foot climate. The boot is not too bulky despite the inner lining. This is important, so that you even in winter boots, you maintain the usual contact with the stirrup and the horse. The spurs too stick to the boot, as is usually the case with summer boots. The oiled and used-look leather with beautiful embroidery in the leg area is very sturdy and water-repellent.
The boot has a very comfortable Full Round Toe foot shape and is characterised by its durability, low weight and easy care, ideal for everyday work around stables and horses. Two boot straps are incorporated on the leg to make it easy to put on. The approx. 0.8 cm wide frame with double stitching is ideal for attaching Western riding spurs. The rubber sole is also stitched. The anti-slip rubber sole ensures both traction on ice and snow and mobility in the stirrups.
Designed and tested by us!
The welted Palm Loren Evolution Tang has been designed by us and manufactured by Sendra Boots exclusively for www.cowboystiefel-shop.de. Our own winter boots tests on horseback, on the farm and in the riding hall also confirm this Sendra Boot's excellent comfort.
- The Sendra Boots 8325 Palm Loren Evolution Tang Western riding boot has a leg height of approx. 34 cm. To increase the walking comfort, the heel and outer sole have been made with an extra thick crepe rubber sole.
- The sole is approx. 1 cm thick and the heel height is approx. 4 cm.
- The leg circumference is approx. 34 cm (varies depending on size by approx. 1-3 cm).
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers do not require any special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!
Spurs and spur straps are not included!