Sendra Boots Western Boot 2073 Cuervo Snowbut MS Negro - Black!
Classic Ladies and Men's Western Boot made of waxed calf's leather!
Black is beautiful!
The name says it all: El Cuervo, the raven. Just as black and glossy as the plumage of the raven is also the leather of Cuervo West Snowbut MS Negro Sendra Boots. Then the classical form and the subtle embellishments - just wonderful this boot!
- On the inside, the boots is lined with soft pigskin., in the foot area with comfortable suede.
- That ensures a pleasant foot climate.
- Material Besides the excellent look, the welted Cuervo scores mainly with its very soft and flexible Snowbut calf's leather.
- This shortens the run-in phase considerably!
- The waxed leather shines beautifully and is very easy to clean.
- In keeping with the black leather, the leg and foot are embroidered with black stitching in classic eagle motif.
- Two boot straps left and right at the end of the leg make it easy to get it on and off.
- The Western Boot has a welted leather sole and a slightly sloped, rubberised leather heel.
- The 2073 Cuervo West Snowbut MS Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height (incl. heel) of approx. 36 cm.
- The rubberised leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The average leg circumference is approx. 34 cm (varies depending on boot size by approx. 1-2 cm).
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences between individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (SNOWBUT-Leather) do not require any special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!
Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of either leather or rubber.
Please do the soling after a short walk-in period!