Sendra Boots 16698 Quercia Camello Mens Western Boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (BARBADOS & SERRAJE)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 16 cm|
|Specials:||Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT), COMFORT PLATA (comfort midsole), Inside-Zipper (zipper)|
|Colour:||QUERCIA & CAMELLO|
Sendra Boots Men's Western Ankle Boot 16698 Cuervo Mick Barbados Quercia Cepillado Serraje Camello - Brown.
Fashionable men's western ankle boot in vintage look.
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pigskin leather.
- No exposed seams are created when the lining is processed. The use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 16698 Barbados Quercia Cepillado Western Ankle Boot was a robust, roughened cowhide leather.
- The zipper on the inside of the bootleg ensures quick entry and exit.
- The two-layer leather sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed CUERVO lasts of the Sendra Boots brand have a very comfortable fit and normal instep height.
- The 16698 Cuervo Mick Barbados Quercia Cepilado Serraje Camello ankle boot from Sendra Boots has a shaft height of approx. 16 cm.
- The rubberized MICK leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer leather sole is approx. 7 mm.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated models!
- Each pair of western ankle boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (BARBADOS & SERRAJE leather) also require special care products.
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method, a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- The company Sendra Boots advises with daily use, the ankle boots, possibly with a protective cover sole from leather or rubber to sole! Always apply the sole after a short running-in period!