Ariat Mens Western Riding Boot 31635 MIDTOWN RAMBLER Stone - Brown.
Classic men's Ariat riding ankle boot with foot stabilizing ATS technology!
- The complete foot area is equipped with leather. The heel area has been equipped with cow split leather to optimize support.
ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knee, hip and back is reduced and in addition the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material of the Ariat MIDTOWN RAMBLER 31635 Stone Western riding ankle boot is a very robust, waxed cowhide in Stone optics (FULL GRAIN).
- By brushing the leather, each boot gets a very distinctive and unique pre-worn (used) look.
- Stretch bands have been incorporated to facilitate entry and exit. The bands have not been covered with leather.
- The boot has an approx. 0.5 cm deep spur edge, which is ideal for attaching spurs.
- The durable, vulcanized "Durtread Outsole" outsole of the company Ariat is made of one piece and increases the wearing comfort by its special composition.
- The boots have an angular, so-called "Square", shape.
- The boot 31635 MIDTOWN RAMBLER Stone by Ariat has a shaft height of 6 inches (approx. 15 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The height of the COUNTRY heel is 1,625 inches (ca. 4 cm)
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the specimens shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method, a small break-in phase must always be observed!
Made in Vietnam