Sendra Boots 8048 Jacinto Men Western riding boot - brown
Classic ladies and men's Western boot made of calf's leather.
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
Sendra Boots Western riding boot 8048 Retro Loren Marron Natur Antik Jacinto Avestruz Imitation Marron - Brown!
Very sturdy Farm and Ranch Boot
Suitable Boot for everyday use, for everything related to horse and stable. At the foot point of the boot, durable, greased, dark brown calf's leather has been used in used look, and fine decorative stitching is incorporated into the front of this. In the instep area, the boot has a brown, decorated leather patch made of imitation ostrich leather. The leg like the tip is of dark brown, greased calf's leather in used look.
The front and rear section of the leg feature elaborate applications embroidered with beige stitching. Outstanding is the comfort sole of microfibre, which is water resistant. A super light boot for every day that is easy to care for.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots Western riding boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- High-quality leathers do not require any special care products. In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!