Sendra Boots 4133 Negro Western Shoes - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FLORENTIC)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (Goodyear world), leather covered stretch straps, single layer leather outsole|
Sendra Boots Western Shoe 4133 Cuervo West Florentic Negro - Black
Classic ladies & men western shoe with covered stretch straps.
- The inner shoe is finished with a soft pigskin, the foot and heel area with a pleasant cow split leather.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boot 4133 Florentic Negro Western shoe is made of waxed cowhide leather.
- To make it easier to get in and out, stretch bands have been worked into the instep area on both sides, covered with leather.
- The western ankle boot has a welted, approx. 0.5 cm thick leather outsole and a rubberised, high leather heel.
- The pointed CUERVO last by Sendra Boots has a comfortable instep height.
- The Sendra Boots shoe 4133 Cuervo West Florentic Negro western shoe has a rubberised WEST heel with a height of ca. 3,5 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots shoes, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS western shoes is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FLORENTIC) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small break-in phase must always be observed!
- The company Sendra Boots advises daily use of the shoes, possibly with a protective leather or rubber insole.
- The soling should always be done after a short breaking-in period!