Mayura Boots MB020 Sadale Western boot - brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Leather (Crazy Old)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 30 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 (measured at size 42)|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WELT), Completely Sewn Leather Outsole, Waxed Nubuck Leather|
Mayura Boots Western boot MB020 Libra Crazy Old Sadale - Brown!
Fashionable ladies and men's Western boot with fully stitched leather sole.
The complete inside has been finished with soft pigskin. The inner leg seams have also been sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
As upper material , the welted Mayura Boots MB020 Crazy Old Sadale features sturdy, waxed, calf's nubuk leather (Crazy Old).
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The single-layer leather sole has also been completely sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square LIBRA-lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The Biker boot MB020 Libra Crazy Old Sadale of the brand Mayura Boots has a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The slightly angled, rubberised fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the leather sole is approx. 0.5 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Western boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (CRAZY OLD) also require special care products.
The company Mayura Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!