Fashion Boots BU1005 Negro Western boot - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Pig Split Leather & Cow Leather|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 30 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WELT), Rubber Outsole|
Fashion Boots Western boot BU1005 MB-FIVE Inter Negro - Black!
Classic ladies and men's Western boot made with rubber sole.
The complete inside has been finished with pigskin. The foot area in turn is finished with cow split leather. The inner leg seams have also been sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole gives the boot great flexibility.
As upper material , the welted BU1005 MB-FIVE Inter Negro Western boot features sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather. In keeping with the look, the classic embroidery on the leg and the flame applications have been adapted to the boot colour.
- Two aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The leather outer sole has been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The sharp MB-lasts of the brand Fashion Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The leg is cut relatively narrow.
- The Western boot BU1005 MB Inter Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The slightly angled, rubberised FIVE-heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 0.7 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Fashion Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Fashion Boots Western boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (INTER) also require special care products.