|Brand:||TWISTEX X BOOTS|
|Inside sole:||Brandsohle aus Kunststoff mit Einlegesohle|
|Last:||ROUND TOE (B TOE)|
|Heel height:||approx. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||12 Inch approx. 30.5 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||approx. 38 cm (gemessen an der Größe 38)|
|Specials:||XSD Zwischensohle , SD Fußbett (auswechsel- und waschbar), Ölresistent, Atmungsfähiger, Schutz vor elektrischer Ladung (nach US Standard ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F28|
|Colour:||SHOULDER & DENIM|
Twisted X Boots Western Riding Boots 1767 Cowboy Work Boots Distressed Shoulder Denim - Brown Blue!
Classic men's work boot with replaceable, antibacterial insole !
- The upper and foot area is equipped with a breathable synthetic lining. Only the heel area is made of cow split leather.
- The use of a Twisted X Boots footbed and the replaceable antibacterial insole increases the wearing comfort considerably.
- The insoles are also washable. The Twisted X Comfort technology gives the boot a great flexibility and a very high wearing comfort.
- The welted Twisted X Boots 1767 Lite Cowboy Work is made of waxed cowhide. The waxed upper material has a distinctive grain look.
- To make it easier to put on the boots, four entrance aids (eyelets) have been incorporated at the edge of the shaft.
- The boot has a "single stitch world" seam on the outer frame.
- The oil-resistant outsole and heel were made of a whole material.
- Their special composition reduces the danger of slipping and also the material abrasion.
- The B Toe-Leather of the Twisted X Boot 1767 Lite Cowboy Work has a very comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The boots have a rubber outsole with protection against electric charge according to US Standard ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2892-11.
- The Twisted X Boots 1767 Mens Lite Cowboy Work Western riding boot has an upper height of 12 inches approx. 30.5 cm.
- The heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is ca. 1.2 cm.
- The upper circumference is ca. 39 cm but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boots have a D-width (medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Twisted X Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the shown examples!
- Each pair of Twisted X Boots Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (DISTRESSED) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included in the scope of delivery. twisted X Boots