|Brand:||Twisted X Boots|
|Style No.:||1706 MENS CALF ROPER LACER|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (GLAZZED)|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 15 cm|
|Specials:||Frame-sewn, oil-resistant rubber sole, replaceable insole, 6-hole lacing|
Twisted X Boots Men's Laced Boots 1706 CALF ROPER LACER Pebble Cognac - Braun!
Classic men's Western Riding Boots with interchangeable insole and stable heel shaping!
- The complete interior is equipped with a breathable mesh. To increase the wearing comfort, the shaft edge was completely padded and equipped with a leather lining.
- The use of a Twisted X Boots footbed and the exchangeable, antibacterial insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
- The insoles are also washable. The Twisted X comfort technology gives the boot a great flexibility and a very high wearing comfort.
- The welted Twisted X Boots 1706 is made of waxed cowhide leather.
- By greasing the upper material, the leather becomes water-repellent and very easy to clean.
- The 6-hole eyelet lacing makes it considerably easier to get in and out.
- The boot has a "single stitch world seam" on the outer frame and an approx. 0.4 cm deep spore edge made of plastic.
- The round U Toe lasts have a comfortable fit and an adjustable instep height.
- The Twisted X Boots 1706 Mens Calf Roper western riding boot has a shaft height of 6 INCH (approx. 15 cm).
- The heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole with the cushioning midsole is about 0.8 cm.
- The bootees have a D width (medium width for men).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Twisted X Boots there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of TWISRED X BOOTS Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (GLAZED) also require special care products.
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included in the scope of delivery!
|ca. in CM||28.3||28.8||29.3||29.7||30.3||30.6||31.1||31.8||32.5|