|Brand:||TWISTED X BOOTS|
|Linning:||Breathable Synthetic Material Inners|
|Inside sole:||Antibacterial Comfort Textile Insole|
|Sole:||Oil-Resistant Rubber Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,2 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 28 cm|
Twisted X Boots Western riding boot 1701 Womens Barn Burner - WBB0017 - Dark brown!
The ladies boot of the brand Twisted X is made in light construction and comes with two-row stitching on the outer plastic trim. The special Country Road crepe sole makes this boot very versatile. Both for riding and any stable work. The boot has a foot-bed that is similar to the comfort of a sports shoe. The antibacterial Comfort insole is also washable.
The Western boot in the foot area is of a waxed cowhide, in the colour Brown Pepple (dark brown), made with classic blue boot embroidery. The leg is made of a waxed blue smooth leather, which has also been refined with 3 coloured decorative stitching. The leg and foot inner area gave been finished with a lightly lined and breathable synthetic material.
- The foot has a wide oval shape that is also known as Round "K" Toe.
- The boot of the brand Twisted X usually has a leg height of 11 inches, corresponding to 28 cm.
- The height of the Formed Unit heel is approx.11/4 inches approx. 3.2 cm and the outer sole thickness approx. 1 cm.
- The width "D" of the boot of the brand Twisted X has a comfortable "normal" shape.
- The handmade production method of the Western riding boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed leathers require special care products.
- The boots come in the size indicated.
|ca. in CM||24.9||25.4||25.8||26.3||26.7||27.2||27.6||28||28.5||29|