|Uppers:||Real Leather (FRIO)|
|Heel height:||ca. 4.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||16 Inch approx. 30.5 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 40 cm (measured to the size 38)|
|Specials:||Width: B (medium width for women), Sewn (GOODYEAR WELT STITCH Construction), oil and acid resistant outsole, blanking insole|
|Colour:||CHOCOLATE & ORANGE|
Tony Lama Buckaroo Boots 3R2401L B Chocolate Frio Orange Carrizo - Brown Orange!
Fashionable ladies riding boot with square foot shape and New Orthotic comfort insole.
- The upper and the complete foot area are finished with a leather lining.
- The patented CUSHION COMFORT TECHNOLOGY footbed, with its energy return technology and removable insole, increases wearing comfort.
- The upper material of the Tony Lama 3R2401L Western riding boot is made of a rustic, waxed cowhide leather.
- To make it easier to get in and out of the boot, the 16 inch boot has four entry points (eyelets).
- Tony Lama's round LH-WIDE SQUARE TOE lasts have a comfortable fit and instep width.
- In addition, the outer edge has a DOUBLE Stiched World.
- The orthopedic synthetic insole is replaceable if necessary.
- The boot has an approx. 0.8 cm deep, synthetic spur edge.
- The western riding boot Tony Lama 3R2401L Chocolate Frio Orange Carrizo has a shaft height of 16 inches, ca. 40.5 cm.
- The 438 full leather heel has a height of ca. 4.5 cm.
- The 3/4 WELT RUBBER rubber sole is ca. 0.5 cm thick.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 40 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boots have a B-width (medium fit/wide for women)
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the TONY LAMA products, there may be differences in colour or design from the specimens shown!
- Each pair of Tony Lama Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FRIO) also require special care products.
- During the sewn production process (Goodyear Welt) of the Tony Lama 3R2401L Boots, a small break-in phase is always to be observed!
- Made in MEXICO
Spurs and spur belts are not included in the scope of delivery.