|Uppers:||Real Leather (JASPER & CARRIZO)|
|Heel height:||ca. 4.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||16 Inch approx. 30.5 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 42 cm (gemessen an der Grösse 42)|
|Specials:||Vernäht (WELT STITCH Construction), öl- und säureresistente Laufsohle, austasuchbare Einlegesohle, stoßdämpfende Crepe Besohlung|
|Colour:||CHOCO & VERDE|
Tony Lama Buckarro Boots 3R1028 D Choco Jasper Verde Carrizo - Brown Green!
Classic men's riding boots in square foot shape and New Orthotic comfort insole.
- The upper and the complete foot area are finished with a leather lining.
- The patented CUSHION COMFORT TECHNOLOGY footbed, with its energy return technology and removable insole, increases wearing comfort.
- The upper material of the Tony Lama 3R1028 Western riding boot is made of a rustic, waxed cowhide leather with grain optics.
- To make it easier to get in and out of the boot, the 16 inch boot has four entry points (eyelets).
- The square MH-WIDE SQUARE TOE lasts by Tony Lama have a comfortable fit and instep width.
- In addition, the outer edge has a "single stitched world".
- The orthopedic synthetic insole is replaceable if necessary.
- The boot has an approx. 0.8 cm deep synthetic spur edge.
- The western riding boot Tony Lama 3R21028 Choco Jasper Verde Carrizo has a shaft height of 16 inches, ca. 40.5 cm.
- The 438 full leather heel has a height of ca. 4.5 cm.
- The 3/4 WELT RUBBER rubber sole is ca. 0.5 cm thick.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 42 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boots have a D-width (medium fit/wide for men)
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the TONY LAMA products, there may be differences in colour or design from the specimens shown!
- Each pair of Tony Lama Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (JASPER) also require special care products.
- During the sewn manufacturing process (GOODYEAR WELT) of the Tony Lama 3R1028 Boots, a small break-in phase must always be observed!
- Made in MEXICO
Spurs and spur belts are not included in the scope of delivery.