|Uppers:||Real Leather (PULL ON)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Innensole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 15 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stiched, welted (GOODYEAR WELT), detachable leather buckle|
Sendra Boots Biker ankle boot 6445,58 Seta Strong Pull Oil Negro - Black!
Elaborately processed Sendra Boots biker boots with welted, double leather sole and rough, angled heel.
This modern Biker ankle boot is made of greased calf's leather in black. Around the instep and foot area, there is a leather strap in boot colour and a silver buckle. At the point of the foot, there are applications with black stitching and a small, braided leather strap in boots colour.
At the top of the leg, there is (on both sides) an elastic band to help you get the boots on. The shoe offers a very good fit.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed leathers (PUL OIL NEGRO leather) also require any special care products.
- The ankle boots end up a half shoe size bigger.
- When motorcycling, we recommend sticking a protective rubber sole 2 - 4 mm over the leather sole.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!