|Uppers:||Real Leather & Pythonskin (SPRINTER & PYTHON)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole with light padding|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 17 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELTED), genuine python skin, leather outsole, leather covered stretch straps|
Sendra Boots 4660P CUERVO WEST Sprinter Negro Python Barriga Natural
Exotic men's western ankle boot in cowhide and python skin. Handmade in Spain.
- The complete interior is equipped with leather.
- The use of a comfort insert and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The welted Sendra Boots ankle boot 4660P Sprinter Negro Python Barriga Natural has a robust cowhide and real python snake skin as upper material.
- Leather-covered stretch straps and two pull straps have been incorporated to make getting in and out of the boot easier.
- The single-layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed CUERVO lasts of the Sendra Boots brand have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The cowboy ankle boot 4660P Sprinter Negro Python Barriga Natural has a shaft height of approx. 17 cm.
- The rubberised WEST full leather heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The leather outsole has a thickness of ca. 0.7 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations from the boots shown:
Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the boots shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Special types of leather and exotic leathers (SPRINTER & PYTHON) also require special care products.
- It is quite natural that the scales of the python skin can easily rise due to daily use!
- The company Sendra Boots advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole of leather or rubber.
- Always have the soles of the boots fitted after the breaking-in phase