|Uppers:||Real Leather (EVOLUTION)|
|Heel height:||ca. 5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 27 cm|
|Specials:||steel toecap, frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELTED), oil resistant rubber outsole|
|Colour:||TANG USADO MARRON|
Sendra Boots Engineer Boots 3565 Steel Evolution Tang Usado Marron - Brown
A wash-and-wear engineer and biker boat for ladies and gentlemen
This Sendra leather boot made of waxed cowhide has a particularly rough charm. It is equally suitable for men and women and extremely robust.
This Sendra Boots model in engineer look has a clear and classic cut.
The boot was made from high quality cowhide leather has the typical character of a biker boot. Additionally it was decorated with seams and a logo of Sendra Boots. The style of this dominant leather boot is based on the fact that Sendra Boots perfectly combines fashion with function. The Engineer Boot can be described as a strong biker boot, which is not only suitable for driving. It also fits perfectly into the current trend of combining rather strong, robust shoe models for men and women to the most diverse fashion styles.
With these leather boots you can take it casual. It has the two typical biker buckles and a welted rubber sole. The rough and tough charm of the boot is complemented by the fact that it is comfortable and functional. These boots are just comfortable to wear and extremely durable. With these boots you literally stand in the middle of life.
Extravagant Engineer Boot with steel toe cap
- The boot is made of brown, waxed cowhide
- It is suitable for motorcycling as it has an Oil Resistant rubber sole and is welted.
- It is preferred by customers with high instep and wider foot, the shaft is cut a little wider.
- The sides and steel toe cap are reinforced with leather patches and the bootleg is embroidered with the Indian logo of Sendra Boots.
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots boots, there may be differences in color or design compared to the shown examples!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!