FB Fashion Boots EMILIO Cuero Beige Western ankle boot - brown beige
Classic Western Ankle Boot from the FB CLASSSIC collection. Handmade in Spain.
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Brand:||FB FASHION BOOTS|
|Style No.:||2560 EMILIO|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (BOX BRASH & SERRAJE)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 19 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stiched (GOODYEAR WELTED), rubberized leather heel|
FB Fashion Boots 2560 RIO SUB Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig
Classic Ladies and Men's Western Ankle Boot. Handmade in Spain.
- The entire interior is finished with a very comfortable pigskin.
- The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- A robust cowhide leather was used as the upper material of the welted FB Fashion Boots 2560 Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig western ankle boot.
- The zip on the inside of the shaft ensures quick entry and exit.
- The two-layer leather sole is also stitched to the outer frame.
- The pointed RIO last of the FB FASHION Boots brand has a very comfortable fit and normal instep height.
- The FB Fashion Boots western ankle boot 2560 Rio Sub Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig ankle boot has a shaft height of approx. 19 cm.
- The rubberised SUB leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer leather sole is approx. 0.7 cm.
Important notes and tip:
Due to the handmade production of the FB Fashion Boots, there may be differences in the colour or design of the boots compared to the ones shown in the picture!
- Each pair of FB FASHION BOOTS western ankle boots is unique!
- Special types of leather (BOX BRASH & SERRAJE) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT), a small break-in period must always be observed!
- FB Fashion Boots advises you to sole the ankle boots for daily use, possibly with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber! Always sole the boots after a short break-in period!