Twisted X Boots Western riding boot 1761 Womens Ruff Stock Chocolate Turquoise - Brown Turquoise!
Fashionable ladies Western Riding Boots with replaceable insole and stable heel cup!
- The complete inside has been finished with pigskin.
- The use of a Twisted X Boot foot bed and the replaceable, antibacterial insole considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The inserts are also washable.
- The Twisted X Komfort technology gives the boot excellent flexibility and a high level of comfort.
The welted Twisted X Boots 1761 Womens Ruff Stock is made from waxed calf's leather. By greasing the outer material, the leather becomes water-repellent and easy to clean.
The leg also consists of waxed calf's leather.
- Four eyelets have been incorporated on the leg to make them easy to get on.
- The boot has on the outer frame a "Double Stitch Welt" seam and an approx. 0.7 cm deep spur edge made of plastic.
- The square WS TOE-lasts of the brand Twisted X Boots have a comfortable fit and normal instep.
- The boots have a B-width (Medium width for ladies)
- The oil and acid resistant outer sole and heel have been vulcanised together.
- With their special composition, this reduces the risk of slipping and also the material abrasion.
- The Twisted X Boots 1761 Womens Ruff Stock Western riding boot has a leg height of 13 inches approx. 33 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The strength of the rubber sole with the absorbing mid-sole is approx.0.8 cm.
- The width of the leg is approx 38 cm, but may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a B width-medium width for ladies.
- Spur edge of plastic (depth of approx.0.9cm)
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Twisted Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Twisted X Boots Western riding boots is a one-off!
- High-quality leathers require any special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- The boots come in the size indicated.
Spurs and spur straps are not included!