Twisted X Boots Women's Western Riding Boot 1711 WOMEN`S HORSEMAN Saddle Red - Brown Red.
Classic ladies western riding boots.
- The complete interior was equipped with leather.
- By the use of a Twisted X Boots footbed and the exchangeable, antibacterial insole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
- The insoles are also washable. The Twisted X comfort technology gives the boot a great flexibility and a very high wearing comfort.
- The welted Twisted X Boots 1711 Womens Horseman is made of waxed cowhide leather.
- By greasing the upper material, the leather becomes water-repellent and very easy to clean. The upper is also made of waxed cowhide leather. The Twisted X Boots 1711 has a shaft height of 11 INCH (approx. 28 cm).
- The heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole with the cushioning midsole is about 1.5 cm.
- The width of the upper is approx. 38 cm, but depending on the shoe size can increase or decrease by approx. 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a B width. (Medium for ladies)
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Twisted X Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated models!
- Each pair of Twisted X Boots Western Riding Boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types also require special care products.
- When using the welted production method, a small running-in phase must always be observed!
Spurs and spur straps are not included!