Tony Mora Western boot 1257 U Walk Serraje Brash Tabaco - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's Western boot.
- The whole inside has been finished with very soft calf's leather.
- In addition, in the heel region, a cow split leather has been used to give the heel more grip after a little run-in period.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside.
- Special processing technology of fire the leather sole gives the boot great flexibility.
As upper material , the welted Tony Mora 1257 Serraje Brash Tabaco Western boot features grained but sturdy calf's leather. To achieve the very distinctive used look, the outer leather has been brushed once again at the end (BRASH).
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The single-layer leather outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The pointed U-lasts of the brand Tony Mora have a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The Classic Boot 1257 U Walk Serraje Brash Tabaco of the brand Tony Mora has a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The rubberised WALK-fill leather heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The thickness of the outer sole is approx. 0.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Tony Mora products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Tony Mora Western boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Toughened and waxed and leathers (SERRAJE) require special care products.
The company Tony Mora recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!