|Sole:||Frame Stiched Leatehr Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4,5 cm|
Sendra Boots Western Ankle Boot 7783 Javi Luca Evolution Tang Usado Negro - Brown!
Anyone who likes patchwork, will love these ankle boots.
The Sendra Western boots with classic form are both elegant and wild. Leather strips are set on the heel, leg and instep. Additional decorative stitching on the leg provides another optical material-division. This subtle patchwork look and waxed and brushed brown leather with vintage effect give the ankle boots a certain originality and ferocity. The elaborately crafted cut-outs in the foot area fit harmoniously into the patchwork look. Along with the slightly higher heel, they give the Western Booties the truly stylish Western look.
- The welted Sendra Western ankle boots with pointed last are made from waxed, brushed calf's leather.
- The finish (brushing) creates the striking vintage look.
- The soft and flexible leather ensures good flexibility and a high level of comfort.
- With the slightly sloped and slightly higher leather heel covered in rubber, you will always stand firm and even get a little taller.
- The zip on the inside of the leg makes the boots easy to get on and off.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers require special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!