Sendra Boots Western boot 5588 Lazo Mick Loren EvolutionChocolate - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's Western Boot made of waxed calf's leather.
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 5588 Evolution Chocolate Western boot features sturdy, waxed calf's leather.
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The pointed LAZO/LAZO lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep height. The leg is also slightly narrower.
- The 5588 Lazo Mick Loren Sprinter Chocolate of the brand Sendra Boots has a relatively tight leg with a leg height of approx. 32 cm.
- The rubberised MICK LOREN-full leather heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The rubber sole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION) require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!