Sendra Boots Classic boot 3162 84 Roel Olimpia 023 Lavado - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's classic boot!
- The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a nice cow-split leather.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining.
- The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
- As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 3162 Olimpia 023 Lavado Ranch boot features sturdy, waxed calf's leather.
- The special washing of the leather gives each boot a unique look and a very soft touch.
- Two slip-on aids have been incorporated on the boot to make it easy to get on and off.
- The leather outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The outer sole, the rubberised leather heel and seams have been left in natural colour to create visual harmony.
- The 84 lasts of the Sendra Boots boots have a slightly wider fit and a normal instep width.
- The boot 3162 84 Roel Olimpia 023 Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 29 cm.
- The ROEL 84 heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 35 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the three-layer outer sole is approx. 1.2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots Western boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (OLIMPIA) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!