Sendra Boots Western boot 2073 58 Sam Olimpia 023 Lavado - Brown!
The welted Western Boots 2073 58 Sam Olimpia 023 Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots is the epitome of classic boots with its embroidery on the foot and the sloping heel!
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a pleasant suede.
- The easy-care, waxed cowhide is ideal for daily use.
- The brown decorative seams show the classic boot application in the foot area.
- To match this, the leg too has been embroidered with brown decorative seams, with a typical eagle motif.
- Two slip-on aids fitted at the end of the leg help to put the boot on and take it off.
- The shoes features a welted, double leather outer sole and a rubberised leather heel.
- The 2073 Cuervo West Olimpia 023 Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots has a relatively tight leg with a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The rubberised leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The average leg circumference is approx. 32 cm (varies depending on boot size by approx. 1-3 cm).
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots boots can always result in colour or finish differences as shown!
- Each pair of Western Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (OLIMPIA leather) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Please note re-soling should always be done after a run-in period!