Primeboots 670 Nobuk Black Cowboy boots - black
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (ARIZONA NOBUK)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 32 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured against size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame stiched (Goodyear Welt), Handmade in SPAIN|
Primeboots Men's Western Boots 670 Arizona Nobuk Black - Black!
Classic Men's Western Boots!
Handmade in Spain!
- The complete interior is finished with a soft pigskin.
- There are no exposed seams when the inner lining is processed.
- The use of a comfort interlining and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The welted Primeboots boot 670 has a cowhide upper (EVOLUTION & GRUNGE).
- The special brushing (USADO) gives each boot its own very individual look.
- To make the start easier two pullstraps are integrated.
- The two-layer leather sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 7910 PPTL lasts of the Primeboots brand have a comfortable fit and instep height.
- The bootleg is relatively narrow.
- The cowboy boot Primeboots 670 Arizona Nobuk Black has an upper height of ca. 32 cm.
- The rubberized 7910 PPTL full leather heel has a height of ca. 5 cm.
- The boot has an upper circumference of ca. 35 cm. The circumference can however, depending on the boot size, decrease or increase by ca. 1-2 cm.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Primeboots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of Primeboots and ankle boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION & GRUNGE) require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- The Primeboots company advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after a break-in phase!