Mayura Boots Engineer boot MB018 Capri Grazy Old Sadale - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's Biker boot with fully stitched rubber sole.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the foot area with cow-split leather. The inner leg seams have also been sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
As upper material , the welted Mayura Boots MB018 Crazy Old Sadale features sturdy, waxed, oiled calf's nubuk leather (CRAZY OLD). The special treatment and the high-quality leather make the boot excellent for motorcycling.
- The buckles fitted on the ankle area and leg are easily adjustable as required but not removable.
- The oil-resistant rubber outer sole has also been fully sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square CAPRI-lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The Biker boot MB018 Capri Grazy Old Sadale of the brand Mayura Boots has a leg height of approx. 28 cm.
- The rubberised full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole incl. the cushioning mid-sole is approx. 1.2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown: The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Biker boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (CRAZY OLD) also require special care products.