Justin Boots riding boot L9909-B Aged Bark - Brown!
Classic ladies riding boot in round foot shape of the brand Justin Boots with J-Flex Komfort insole.
The leg and the whole foot area are finished with synthetic lining. The patented "J-Flex Flexible Comfort System" footbed, with its energy return technology and the removable insole increases the comfort of Justin Boots boots for everyday use.
The upper material of the Justin Boots L9909 Western riding boot is made from very sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather.
- To help get it on and off, the soft approx. 25 cm (11 inch) high leg, has a deep V-cut and two slip-on aids (pull straps).
- The Boots have a round so-called J29-Fashion Round shape.
- The outer edge also features a "Single Stiched Welt".
- Whether on horseback or on land, the control is always in the hands of Justin Boots Boot.
- The orthopaedic synthetic liner can be replaced if necessary.
- The boot has an approx. 0.7 cm deep, spur edge made of leather.
- The Justin Boots L9909-B Aged Bark ladies Western riding boot has a leg height of 11 inches approx. 25 cm.
- The UNIT heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the Black rubber sole is approx. 1.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 36 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boots have a B width (Narrow fit /width for ladies)
Important notices and Tips:
- The handmade production method of the Justin Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (AGED) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Made in China.
Spurs and spur straps are not included!