Justin Boots Western riding boot L9984-B Aged Bark - Brown!
Classic ladies riding boot in round foot shape of the brand Justin Boots with J-Flex Komfort insole.
The leg and the whole foot area are finished with synthetic lining. The patented "J-Flex Flexible Comfort System" footbed, with its energy return technology and the removable insole increases the comfort of Justin Boots boots for everyday use.
- The upper material of the Justin Boots L9984 Western riding boot is made from very sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather.
- To help get it on and off, the soft approx. 25 cm (11 inch) high leg, has a deep V-cut and two slip-on aids (bootstraps).
- The Boots have a round so-called J124-Wide Square shape. The outer edge also features a "Single Stiched Welt".
- Whether on horseback or on land, the control is always in the hands of Justin Boots Boot. The orthopaedic synthetic liner can be replaced if necessary.
- The boot has an approx. 0.7 cm deep, spur edge made of leather.
- The Justin Boots L9984-B Aged Bark ladies Western riding boot has a leg height of 11 inches approx. 25 cm.
- The UNIT heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the Black rubber sole is approx. 1.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 36 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boots have a B width (Narrow fit /width for ladies)
Important notices and Tips:
- The handmade production method of the Justin Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (AGED) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Made in China.
Spurs and spur straps are not included!