Justin Boots Ladies Riding Boots L2918 B Tan Waxy - Brown!
Fashionable ladies riding boots in square foot shape and J-Flex comfort insole by Justin Boots.
- The upper and the complete foot area are finished with a synthetic lining.
- The patented "J-Flex Flexible Comfort System" footbed, with its energy return technology and removable insole, increases the comfort of the Justin Boots boot for everyday use.
- The upper material of the Justin Boots L2918 western riding boot is made of a very robust, waxed cowhide leather.
- The 12 inch boot has a deep V-cut and two pull straps for easy entry and exit.
- The square J124-Wide Square lasts from Justin Boots have a comfortable fit and span.
- In addition, the outer edge has a single stitched world.
- Whether on horseback or in the country, control is always in the hand of the Justin Boots. The orthopedic synthetic insole can be replaced if necessary.
- The boot has an approx. 0.5 cm deep spur edge made of synthetic material.
- The western riding boot Justin Boots L2918 B Tan Waxy has a shaft height of 12 inches, ca. 30.5 cm.
- The UNIT heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The Black Rubber rubber sole is ca. 1.2 cm thick.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 34 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boots have a B-width (medium fit/wide for women)
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Justin Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of Justin Boots western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (WAXY) also require special care products.
- With the special manufacturing method of the Justin Boots L2918 B Tan Waxy always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Made in China.
Spurs and spur straps are not included.