Justin Belts Western Belt C10813 FENCE Copper Explorer Black - Brown Black!
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western style!
- The Justin Belts C10813 FENCE western belt is made of several layers of cowhide.
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 6 mm and a width of 1.5 inches (approx. 3.8 cm).
- The belt buckle in silver look with leather insert, has a width of approx. 6 cm wide and a length of 6.5 cm long.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase the durability, the two leather layers are sewn together and additionally sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C10813 FENCE Copper Explorer Black can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handmade production method of the Justin products, there can be differences in colour or design compared to the shown examples!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.