Justin Belts C13745 Brown Broken Arrow Western Belt - Brown!
Fashionable ladies and gentlemen leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western style!
- The Justin Belts C13745 BROKEN ARROW Brown Western Belt is made of two layers of cowhide. For the upper leather was used a, leather.
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 4 mm and a width of 1 1/2 inch (approx. 3.8 cm).
- The belt buckle has a width of approx. 7 cm and a length of 10 cm. The buckle is decorated with turquoise.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase durability, the edges of the two leather layers have been sewn and sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C13704 BROKEN ARROW Brown can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Justin Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship to the examples shown!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.