Justin Belt's Western Belt C13695 BISON BOULEVARD Brown - Brown !
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western style!
- The Justin Belts C13695 BISON BOULEVARD Western Belt is made of several layers of cowhide.
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 5 mm and a width of 1.5 inches (approx. 3.8 cm).
- The belt buckle in old silver look has a width of approx. 5 cm and a length of 5.5 cm.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase the durability, the two leather layers are sewn together and additionally sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C13695 BISON BOULEVARD Brown can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade production method of the Justin products, there can be differences in colour or design compared to the shown examples!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Buffed leather also requires special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.