Harley-Davidson men's stoking boots D97029 DARNEL CE Brown - Brown.
Fashionable men's lace-up boots with cushioning inner sole and inner zipper.
- The complete interior is made of a breathable Soft Mesh lining.
- The shock-absorbing insole is replaceable.
The boots are CE certified according to DIN norm EU ISO 13634-2015.
In case of an accident the motorcycle boots should protect the feet, optionally the ankles and also a part of the shin to a certain degree. They do not affect the control of the motorcycle or the operation of the foot levers.
The EN ISO 13634-2005 standard defines basic requirements.
The European standard covers two levels of performance in terms of protection provided:
Performance level 1 - Minimum level/laced boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort.
Performance Level 2 - Higher performance requirements / lace-up boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort with a higher weight.
The D97029 DARNEL CE has the following performance requirements:
FO - Oil-resistant outsole: power level 2
SRA - slip resistance: power level 1
B - moisture permeable: power stage 1
- The cemented Harley-Davidson DARNEL CE Brown boot is made from very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
- The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
- To make it easier to get started, the 7-hole lacing has been supplemented by an approx. 16 cm long inner zipper.
- Due to the special manufacturing method, the laced boot has a low weight.
- The Harley-Davidson laced boot D97029 DARNEL CE Brown has a shaft height of 8 inches (approx. 20 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1 inch (approx. 2.5 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson boots, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the cemented manufacturing method (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION), a small running-in phase must always be observed!