Stetson leather belt 1162S CHAMBERLIN Brown Hair On Tooled Overlay - Brown!
Sturdy leather belt with changeable belt lock and Conchas studs!
Consisting of three layers of hand-tooled calf's leather and genuine cowhide. The leather belt CHAMBERLIN has a thickness of approx. 4 mm and a width of. 1.5 inches approx. 3.8 cm.
- The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 7 cm high and approx. 6 cm wide can be replaced using two push-buttons.
- To increase the durability of the belt, it has been re-lined between the two layers of leather.
- In addition, the three layers of the Stetson 1162S CHAMBERLIN Brown Hair On Tooled Overlay have been sewn together at their edges and the edges sealed with a special wax coating.
The Stetson 1162S CHAMBERLIN belt strip is extremely versatile, like with jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Stetson Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each Stetson leather belt is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers also require special care products.
- Through the processing of different materials like leather, yarn and metal, a certain amount of caution is very important in the use of these items.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, vary by about 1 cm.
The belt is made of cow hide.
Each copy is unique and does not correspond 100% the belt depicted!