FB Fashion Boots FG5824 Gris Piton Gris Exotic Belt - grey
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (SAVOY) & python skin (PITON)|
|Belt width:||ca. 4 cm|
|Specials:||Real python skin, two layers of cowhide (lining) & a layer of python skin, the belt buckle is replaceable.|
FB Fashion Boots Exotic Belt FG5824 Savoy Gris Piton Gris Calaveras Mejicanas - Grey!
Exotic leather belt for men and women made of cowhide and real python snake skin. Handmade in SPAIN !
- The Fashion Boots Belt FG5824 Gris Piton Gris consists of two layers of cowhide and one layer of real python skin.
- The belt has a width of about 40 mm and a thickness of about 5 mm.
- The python skin was worked into the beginning and end of the belt. In addition, the CUT-OUTS was backed with the skin.
- The belt buckle in Altilber-look has a length of approx. 5 cm and a width of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The belt loop with the FB logo is made of cowhide and is colour-coordinated with the belt.
- In addition, the three layers of the FG5824 Savoy Gris Piton Gris Calaveras Mejicanas belt were sewn together at their edges.
- The edges are sealed with a special layer of wax.
- The black seams are also used for decorative seams.
- This exotic leather belt is a highlight for any kind of clothing. By its width the belt fits to every jeans or casual trousers.
- The belt is delivered in an exclusive storage box.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the belt shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Fashion Boots products, there can be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured items!
- Each FASHION BOOTS leather belt is unique!
- Waxed leather types (SAVOY) also require special care products
- Exotic leather types (PITON) also require special care products.
- Through the daily use of the belt, the snake scales can straighten up. This is very natural.
- Due to the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, change by about 1 cm.