Fashion Boots by Botas Jaca Herren Reitstiefel CA1598 Ostrich Choco Softy Cafe - Brown.
Extravagant Mens Western Boots made of cowhide, embossed in ostrich skin
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pig and cow split leather.
- The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The welted CA1598 Choco Softy Cafe is made from a tough, waxed and oiled cowhide.
- Two bootstraps have been incorporated to make it easier to get dressed.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole is also sewn to the outer frame. The outer frame, with its GOODYEAR WORLD, made of rubber has a depth of approx. 0.8 cm.
- The Fashion Boots 1598 Ostrich Choco Softy Care Western riding boot has an upper height of ca. 27 cm.
- The rubber full leather heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is ca.0,8 cm. In addition, this was also sewn to the outer last.
Important hints and tips:
- Deviations to the pictured goods: Due to the handmade production method of the Fashion Boots products there can be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of Fashion Boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types Ostrich Choco Softy require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT) boots always need a certain break-in phase!
- The oil-resistant rubber sole can be resoled if necessary.