Durango Boots DWDB015 PULL-ON Mahogany men's western riding boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Style No.:||DWDB015 PULL-ON|
|Heel height:||1 1/2 Inch (approx. 3.5 cm)|
|Shaft height:||11 Inch (approx. 28 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 39 cm (measured to th size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame Stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), oil resistant rubber sole, cushioning insole (Cushion insole with flex forepart), EVA midsole|
|Colour:||MAHOGANY & TEAL|
Durango Boots Western riding boots DWDB015 PULL-ON Mahogany Teal - Brown Turquoise!
Classic riding and working boot with shock absorbing inner sole and oil resistant rubber outsole.
- The complete interior was equipped with a breathable soft mesh lining. The boot has a shock absorbing footbed.
- The sewn Durango Boots PULL-ON DWD015 Western riding boot is made of a very durable waxed cowhide.
- The use of special types of rubber reduces the abrasion of the sole, increases stability and reduces weight.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, six putting on aids (two straps and 4 eyelets) have been incorporated.
- The western riding boot Durango Boots DWDB015 has a comfortable foot shape and a normal instep range.
- The Work Boots DWDB015 Pull-On Mahogany Teal of the brand Durango Boots has a shaft height of 11 inches approx. 28 cm.
- The dual-density rubber outsole has a thickness of ca. 1.2 cm.
- The ROCKER HEEL heel has a height of 1 1/2 inch ca. 3.5 cm.
- The boot has a bootleg circumference of ca. 39 cm. The circumference can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm, depending on shoe size.
- The Western riding boots have an M width (medium fit for men).
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Durango Boots products, differences in colour or workmanship may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of DURANGO BOOTS Western Riding is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn production method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!