|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Last:||56 (SNIP TOE)|
|Heel height:||ca. 5,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 34 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured to the size 38)|
|Specials:||Goodyear welted (GOODYEAR WELTED), handcrafted in MEXICO|
Corral Boots C3222 Sand Laser & Studs US Flag - Brown
Top fashionable ladies western boots in vintage style made of cowhide leather.
- The shaft area was finished with a cowhide leather. In addition, the leather in the heel area is lightly padded, which gives the heel more hold after a small shrinkage phase.
- The foot area was equipped with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- To increase the wearing comfort the complete insole (Padded Footbed) is padded.
- The welted Corral Boots C3222 Western boot has a waxed cowhide leather upper.
- In order to achieve the very striking vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
- The turquoise cut-outs on the upper and foot areas are a visual highlight.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The 56 pointed strips of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span (width M - medium width for ladies).
- The cowboy boot C3222 Sand Laser & Studs US Flag of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of approx. 33 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of 2 inches approx. 5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 35 cm. Depending on the shoe size, this can be extended or reduced by approx. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is approx. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M width (medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Corral Boots products there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western Boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- Waxed leather types (COWHIDE & GOAT) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain degree of caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.