Corral Boots C2910 Tan ladies western boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Sole:||Rubbereized Full Leather Sole|
|Last:||889 (SNIP TOE)|
|Heel height:||2 3/4 Inch ca. 7 cm|
|Shaft height:||14 Inch ca. 35.5 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 42 cm (measured to the size 38)|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (Goodyear world), rubberized full leather heel, finest cowhide, padded footbed, light rubber sole, genuine SWAROVSKI|
Corral Boots Western Boots C2910 Tan Multicolor Crystal Pattern & Fringe - Brown!
Top fashionable ladies' western boots in fringe style with genuine SWAROVSKI elements.
- The upper area is finished with pigskin. In addition, the heel area is lightly padded with leather, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in period.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
- The welted Corral Boots C2910 Western boot has a waxed cowhide as upper material.
- Optical highlights are the fringes, decorative seams, rivets and genuine SWAROVSKI elements.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 889 lasts of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span width (width M - medium width for women).
- The cowboy boot C2910 Tan Multicolor Crystal Pattern & Fringe of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of 14 inches approx. 35.5 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of 2 3/4 inch ca. 7 cm.
- The bootleg circumference is ca. 42 cm. Depending on the shoe size it can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M-width (medium width for women).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (COWHIDE) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.