Boulet Men Western Riding Boots 6377 3E Bison Shrunken Old Town Faraon Turqueza - Brown Turquoise.
Classic men's riding boots of the Boulet brand made of bison leather.
Made in Canada!
- The complete inner shoe has been finished with a soft pigskin and the heel area additionally with cow split leather.
- The branded leather soles (insoles), equipped with breathable microfibres, give the boots a very pleasant wearing climate when used daily.
- The upper material of the Boulet 6377 Western riding boot is made of waxed and oiled bison leather. The 12 inch (approx. 30.5 cm) high shaft, embroidered with decorative seams, is made of very robust cowhide.
- To facilitate entry and exit, the shaft has a deep V-cut and 2 bootstraps.
- The boots have a double stitch world seam and an approx. 0.8 cm deep spur edge made of plastic.
- The RIDER SOLE TAN outsole by Boulet is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The square WIDE SQUARE TOE lasts of the Boulet brand have a comfortable fit and instep height.
- The boot has a 3E-width (extra, extra, extra-wide for men)
- The Boulet 6377 3E Bison Shrunken Old Town Faraon Turqueza Western riding boot has a shaft height of 12 inches (ca. 30.5 cm).
- The RIDER SOLE TAN sole with the flexible, cushioning midsole is approx. 0.8 cm thick.
- The height of the rubberized STOCKMAN HEEL plastic heel is approx. 3.2 cm.
- The upper has a circumference of ca. 38 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 - 2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boot has a 3E-width (extra, extra, extra-wide for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Boulet products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of Boulet Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (BISON SHRUNKEN) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED), a small break-in phase must always be observed!
- The shown spurs and spur straps are not included in the delivery.