Boulet Western riding boot 4384 3E Everest Black Steel Toe - Black
Men's work boot with round foot shape and steel toecap of the brand Boulet with an L-protection safety insole.
The leg does not have any extra lining. The whole foot area has been finished with soft textile lining.
In the inner sole, the L-protection safety insole has been used.
This special, very breathable material increases comfort and creates, through its fibre structure, a very pleasant climate in daily use.
L-protection safety insole:
- The whole foot sole is protected (in the case of steel sole shoes only 85%)
- An average resistance of up to 140 kg
- Up to 40% higher tread resistance compared to steel sole shoes
- Lighter weight compared to steel sole shoes
- Flexible sole
- The insole meets the standards ISO EN12568, CSA Z195-09 and AstM F2413
The upper material of the welted Boulet 4384 Western work boot consists of very sturdy, waxed calf's leather in full scar look.
- To facilitate getting the boot on and off, the approximately 11 inches (approx. 28 cm) has high.
- The boots do not have any spur edges.
- The oil- and acid-resistant rubber sole and the heel are made form one material. The sole,with its special rubber mix, is also anti-slip.
- The round STEEL TOE lasts of the brand Boulet with their 3E width, have a very wide fit and a very high instep width.
- The Boulet 4384 3E Everest Black Steel Toe boot has a leg height of 11 inches, approx. 28 cm.
- The rubber sole damping middle sole has a thickness of approx. 1.5 cm.
- The rubberised heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The calf circumference of approx 38 cm, may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a 3E-width (extra, extra wide fit for men).
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Boulet products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of BOULET boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (LAID BACK) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!