Boulet 2164 3E Black Men´s Western Riding Boots - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (GRASSO)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||1.5 Inch ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||12 Inch ca. 30 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 38 cm (measured to the size 42)|
|Specials:||Wide EEE (Extra, extra wide fit for men), frame stitched (Goodyear World), oil resistant rubber sole, Summumtex insole pad|
Boulet Mens Western Riding Boots 2164 3E Grasso Black - Black
Classic men's riding boots by Boulet with a Summumtex insole. Made in Canada!
- The upper is finished with a soft pigskin, the foot area with a soft fleece lining and the heel area with a pleasant suede to minimize the so-called "slip".
- Summumtex technology has been used for the insole.
- This special, very breathable material increases the wearing comfort and gives a very pleasant climate during daily use.
- The upper material of the welted Boulet 2164 3E Mens Grasso Black Western riding boot is made of very robust, waxed cowhide.
- Due to the special waxing the leather is very easy to care for and easy to clean. To make it easier to get in and out of the boot, it has an approx. 12 inch (30 cm) high upper, a deep V-cut and an entry aid on both sides.
- The Western riding boot has a cushioning, oil resistant 2 Density Sole-Crepe rubber sole. The shock-absorbing heel and outsole are made of one piece and are suitable for any surface.
- The Full Round Toe-Lasts with their EEE width of the brand Boulet have a very wide fit and a very comfortable instep height.
- The boot was made in an EEE width (extra, extra, extra wide for men). The leather spur edge has a depth of approx. 0.6 cm.
- The Boulet 2164 3E Grasso Black Western riding boot has a shaft height of 12 inches approx. 30 cm.
- The Boulet Crepe sole is approx. 0.7 cm thick.
- The heel height is 1.5 inches ca. 4 cm.
- The upper has a circumference of ca. 38 cm but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boot has an EEE width (extra, extra, extra wide for men).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Boulet products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
Each pair of western riding boots is unique!
With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELTED) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
Waxed leather types (GRASSO) also require special care products.
The shown spurs and spur straps are not included in the delivery.