Ariat Men's Western Riding Boots 31452 SPORT BOOKER ULTRA Distressed Tan - Brown.
Ariat men's western riding boots 31452 SPORT BOOKER ULTRA Distressed Tan - brown.
Classic men's western riding boot of the brand Ariat with foot stabilizing ATS technology!
ATS technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knee, hip and back is reduced and in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilizes and supports the foot.
- The upper material of the Ariat 31452 Sport Brooker Ultra Western riding ankle boot is a very robust, waxed cowhide leather in full grain appearance (FULL GRAIN).
- By brushing the leather, each boot gets a very distinctive and unique look. Cowhide leather was used for the upper.
- Stretch bands have been incorporated to facilitate entry and exit. The straps have not been covered with leather.
- The outsole is also glued to the outer frame and is a Barnyard acid resistant bantamweight outsole.
- The WIDE SQUARE TOE last from Ariat has a very comfortable, wide fit and normal instep height.
- The 31452 SPORT BOOKER ULTRA Distressed Tan Ankle Boot of the brand Ariat has a shaft height of 6 INCH (ca. 15 cm).
- The HORSEMAN rubber heel has a height of 1.5 INCH (ca. 3.8 cm).
- The thickness of the rubber outsole is ca. 1.0 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations to the shown goods:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the ARIAT products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed or oiled leather types (FULL GRAIN) require special care products.