Ariat Men's Western Riding Boots 31446 SPORT COOL VENTTEK Dark Tan Two Tone Tan - Brown.
Classic men's Ariat western riding boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology!
The complete inside area was worked out with a soft mesh.
The heel area was equipped with a cow split leather to optimize the hold.
The 4LR Technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to the torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knees, hips and back is reduced and in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilizes and supports the foot.
- The upper material of the welted Ariat SPORT COOL VENTEKK western riding boot is a very robust, waxed cowhide (FULL GRAIN).
- The waxed leather gives each boot a very distinctive look.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make it easier to put on the boots.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD Outsole by Ariat is sewn to the outer frame and increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The boots have a WIDE SQUARE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The western riding boot Ariat SPORT COOL VENTEKK 31446 Dark Tan Two Tone Tan has an upper height of 11 INCH (ca. 28 cm).
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.5 INCH (ca. 3.8 cm) high.
- The shaft has a circumference of ca. 38 cm. Depending on the shoe size it can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm.
- The boots have a D-width (ARIAT/ medium width for men).
Important instructions and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method (TWO ROW STITCH PATTERN) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!