Ariat Ladies Riding Boots 29728 HYBRID RANCHER H2O Oily Distressed Tan - Brown.
Waterproof Ladies Western Riding Boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology and 400 grams THINSULATE insulation.
- The inner lining is finished with a breathable mesh lining. Heel area is equipped with cow split leather to optimize grip.
- 3M THINSULATE Insulation Technology:
- Air molecules are trapped and stored in the special fabric of the Thinsulate™ insulation. The more air is stored in the microfiber structure of the Thinsulate membrane, the better the insulation. The Thinsulate insulation fibers are much finer than other fibers (leather, textile, synthetic), so they can store many more air molecules and provide much better insulation.
- The heat generated by the feet is insulated inside the footwear. The resulting air humidity is deliberately removed from the inside of the shoe so that no drop in temperature can occur. In addition, "Thinsulate Insulation" is breathable and moisture-repellent.
- 4LR technology:
- The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
- The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
- The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased.
- The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the welted Ariat 29728 western riding boot is a slightly waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN).
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat DURATREAD outsole is made of one piece.
- The boots have square WIDE SQUARE lasts with a B-width (medium width for ladies).
- The western riding boot Ariat 29728 HYBRID RANCHER H2O Oily Distressed Tan has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is about 1 cm thick.
- The ROPER heel has a height of 1.5 inch (approx. 4 cm).
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 40 cm. The circumference can, however, increase or decrease by 1 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boot has a B width, medium width for ladies.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Roughened leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- Handmade and welted (GOODYEAR WELT) shoes always need a certain running-in phase to get the perfect fit.
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.