|Style No.:||29698 ALL DAY|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GRAIN)|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic Innesole (4LR Komfort Technologie)|
|Sole:||Rubbersole (UNIQUE DURATREAD)|
|Heel height:||1.5 INCH (ca. 4 cm)|
|Shaft height:||11INCH (ca. 28 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 39 cm (measured to the size 43)|
|Specials:||Full cowhide leather, oil resistant rubber outsole, breathable mesh lining|
Ariat Men's Western Riding Boots 29698 ALL DAY Barley Brown - Brown.
Men's western riding boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology.
- The inner lining is finished with a breathable mesh lining. Heel area is equipped with cow split leather to optimise grip.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the welted Ariat 29698 Western riding boot is a slightly waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN).
- The abrasion resistant Ariat UNIQUE DURATREAD outsole is made of one piece.
- The boots have square WIDE SQUARE lasts with a D width (Medium width for men).
- The western riding boot Ariat 29698 ALL DAY Barley Brown has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The UNIQUE DURATREAD sole is about 1.5 cm thick.
- The COUNTRY heel has a height of 1.5 inches (approx. 4 cm).
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 39 cm. The circumference can, however, increase or decrease by 1 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boot has a D width, medium width for men.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Roughened leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- Handcrafted boots always need a certain run-in period to get the perfect fit.
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.