Ariat 29656 ROUND UP MELROSE Distressed Brown.
Classic Ladies Riding Boot of the Ariat brand with foot stabilizing 4LR technology!
- The complete interior was finished with a soft leather.
- The heel area is equipped with a cow split leather to optimize the hold.
- As upper material for the Ariat Western Riding Boot ROUND UP MELROSE 29656 a very robust, waxed cowhide leather in full grain optics (FULL GRAIN) was processed.
- The waxing of the leather gives each boot a very distinctive look. The upper is embroidered with classic decorative seams and is also made of cowhide leather.
- Four eyelets have been incorporated to make it easier to get started.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD Outsole outsole from Ariat is sewn to the outer frame and increases wearing comfort due to its special texture.
- The boots have a round WIDE SQUARE TOE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The riding boot Ariat 29656 ROUND UP MELROSE Distressed Brown has a shaft height of 11 INCH (approx. 28 cm).
- The HORSEMAN heel is 2 inches (approx. 5 cm) high.
- The shank has a circumference of about 35 cm. Depending on the shoe size, this can increase or decrease by 1-2 cm.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ Medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method (STICHING WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Made in CHINA
- The spurs and spur straps shown are not included in the scope of delivery!