Ariat Ladies' Ankle Boot 29652 DIXON Silver Metallic
Fashionable ladies ankle boot of the brand Ariat with foot stabilizing ATS technology!
- The upper was finished with a soft pigskin. The foot area is sewn with a textile fabric. The heel area was equipped with a cow split leather to optimize the hold.
ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knees, hips and back is reduced and in addition the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material of the welted Ariat DIXON 29652 ankle boot is a lacquered cowhide (FULL GRAIN).
- The boot has a cut-out side design for easy entry and exit from the boot.
- The ankle boot has a pointed X-TOE last with a comfortable fit and instep height
- The Ariat Ankel Boot DIXON 29652 Silver Metallic has a shaft height of 6 inches (approx. 15 cm).
- The sole is approx. 0.5 cm thick.
- The rubberized NEW WEST plastic heel has a height of 2.75 inch (ca. 7 cm).
- The ankle boot has a B-width (ARIAT/ medium width for women).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- For welted ankle boots (GOODYEAR WELT) a small break-in period is always necessary.
Made in Mexico