Ariat 29492 FATBABY HERITAGE DAPPER Copper Kettle Browie - Brown.
Fashionable ladies western riding boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology.
- The inner lining was finished with a breathable synthetic fleece lining. The heel has been equipped with split cowhide leather to improve grip.
- 4LR technology:
- The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
- The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area.
- The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased.
- The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the Ariat 29492 western riding boot is waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN).
- The abrasion resistant Ariat Everlon Combination EVA and Blown Rubber Outsole outsole from Ariat is made of one piece.
- The boots have round FATBABY-TOE lasts with a B-width (medium width for ladies).
- The western riding boot Ariat 29492 FATBABY HERITAGE DAPPER Copper Kettle Brownie has a shaft height of 8 INCH (approx. 20 cm).
- The Everlon EVA & Rubber Outsole sole is about 1 cm thick.
- The heel has a height of 1.5 INCH (approx. 4 cm).
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 36 cm. However, the circumference can increase or decrease by 1 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boot has a B width, medium width for ladies.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed and roughened leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
Spurs and spur straps are not included.