Ariat 25171 RAMBLER Grey Men's Western Boots - grey brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Style No.:||25171 RAMBLER|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GRAIN)|
|Linning:||Leather & Textile|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic Insole (ATS PRO Comfort Technology)|
|Sole:||Rubbersole (ATS PRO-DURATREAD OUTSOLE)|
|Heel height:||1 5/8 INCH (ca. 4 cm)|
|Shaft height:||11 INCH (ca. 28 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 39 cm (Measured to the size 42)|
|Specials:||Stitched (STITCHING CONSTRUCTION), oil and acid resistant rubber outsole|
Ariat 25171 Men's Western Boots RAMBLER Antiqued - Grey Brown.
Classic men's riding boot of the brand Ariat with foot stabilizing ATS technology!
- The upper has no extra lining. The complete foot area is sewn with a synthetic material. The heel area has been equipped with cow split leather to optimize the hold.
ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knee, hip and back is reduced and in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilizes and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the Ariat RAMBLER 25171 Antiqued Grey Western riding boot is a very robust, waxed cowhide leather in full grain optics (FULL GRAIN).
- By brushing the leather, each boot gets a very distinctive and unique pre-worn (used) look. For the upper again a butter soft and waxed cowhide was used.
- In order to facilitate getting in and out of the boot, the 11 inch high shaft has a deep V-cut and two entry aids each.
- The boot has an approx. 0.5 cm deep spur edge, which is ideal for attaching spurs.
- The durable, vulcanized "Scoured Durtread Outsole" outsole from Ariat is made from one piece and increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The boots have an angular, so-called "Wide Square" shape.
- The boot 25171 RAMBLER Antiqued Grey by Ariat has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The SCOURED DURATREAD sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The height of the COUNTRY heel is 1 5/8 inch ca. 4 cm.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 37 cm, but can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.